American Portraits, USA Road-Trip: The ‘North’ Glaciers
Eighth set of American ‘portraits’ featuring interviewees during the USA road-trip(s): the ‘North’ including Idaho, Montana, Wyoming. Two more to go!
For more information on these portraits and the project read previous posts in the series.
Featured here, and special thanks to them (city corresponds to where I met them, not always where they’re from):
8) North Glacier
- Brian, Butte MT, spins sports betting balls
- CallMeMaybe, Blackfoot ID, did not speak English, will call back
- Dan, Buffalo WY, showed me how to re-hoof a horse
- Dave, Blackfoot ID, and child
- Dean, Butte MT, “Love, in action and words”
- Jay, Glacier MT, from Thailand, “Be happy”
- Jessie, Butte MT, was late for work but gave some time
- Richard and John, Missoula MT, from the Bay Area, where else
- Shiyalo?, Glacier MT, from Thailand, studying to be a judge
- Skater boy, Blackfoot ID
- Suzette, Butte MT